Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-19-2015, 12:39 AM   #1
pmatch1104
Enthusiast
pmatch1104 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
How to Get Rid of Tan Background in Calibre Companion

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab4 Nook on which I installed Moon Reader + and the full version of Calibre Companion. I loaded many of my favorite fanfiction stories onto the tablet and have been reading them for weeks without any problems. I loaded a couple more fics onto the tablet this evening and now all of the stories have this tan background when viewed on the tablet.

I have no idea if I accidentally changed a background setting or what might have caused this change. I'm hoping someone on the Forum will give me instructions on how to make sure the background is always white. I'm not a very techy person but can follow directions clearly.

Thanks in advance!!!
pmatch1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 03:29 AM   #2
chaley
Grumpy old git
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Reader
Moderator Notice
Moved to devices sub-forum. The thread is about Moon+ on the device. It probably should go to the Reading and Management forum, but ...

Last edited by chaley; 01-19-2015 at 03:34 AM.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2015, 03:32 AM   #3
chaley
Grumpy old git
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Reader
As there is no way to change CC's background, you must be asking about Moon+. To change its background, open a book, tap the center of screen to get to the moon+ settings, tap the 3 dots in the upper right, choose "visual options", and change "background color. You could also choose "Themes" and select the "Outdoor" theme.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 09:55 AM   #4
pmatch1104
Enthusiast
pmatch1104 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
THANK YOU!!! I must have accidentally clicked on Day/Night and changed the background. Your directions worked perfectly and were very easy to follow. Thank you for the very prompt response.
pmatch1104 is offline   Reply With Quote