Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-07-2017, 07:07 AM   #1
geordiejohn
Zealot
geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Calibre for Samsung Galaxy tablet

Hello can anyone please tell me if I can use calibre on my Samsung galaxy tablet,it use Google books but it is sometimes hard to get my books onto It?
Thank you.
geordiejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 12:27 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
NO
The Galaxies run Android OS

You can use Calibre Companion to connect to your Desktop Calibre

Many of us use Moon+ as a reader on our Android devices. it plays well with CC
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2017, 01:46 PM   #3
geordiejohn
Zealot
geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geordiejohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
OK thank you.
geordiejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 06:18 PM   #4
bsminton
bsminton began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung tablet
Absolutely. I use Calibre Companion. I also often save an epub book to Google books: My books which allow uploads then using the Android Google Books App download them to my Samsung 9e tab or my Android phone. I read them with either Moon Reader or Overdrive. Love Overdrive to access libraries along with 3M
bsminton is offline   Reply With Quote