Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-27-2009, 08:50 PM   #1
The Worldsmith
The Worldsmith began at the beginning.

Device: none
A sweet hello to you all

Hey guys I thought I would start my first post here, my name is Andrew and will shortly be releasing my first fantasy ebook in mid-march 09 and was looking to ramp up my involvement in the scene. I've started a website with a few interesting articles pertaining to fantasy ebooks here, http://theworldsmith.com/articles.html and will be adding to it regularly. The site isn't quite finished but am hoping to get it all sorted by release date.
The Worldsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:05 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Andrew and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #3
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Hi Andrew and welcome!

Be sure to check out the new section for writers -- I'm sure you can get plenty of advice there.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 02:53 AM   #4
The Worldsmith
The Worldsmith began at the beginning.

Device: none
Cheers guys will do
The Worldsmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, fantasy ebooks, theworldsmith