Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-17-2013, 05:42 AM   #1
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Scrabble (EA) on sale at Amazon

The Scrabble (EA) for the KFHD is on sale for only 99 cents from Amazon. I just started playing Words with Friends (Zynga) and haven't played Scrabble in decades. This version has a 1-player option, "Teacher" which I do not know yet what it does, but it sounds helpful. And a computer generated best-answer suggestion - which is good to learn from. Plus a dictionary. Of course, it is basically for on-line playing, but I think it will be useful for brushing up on skills.

This maybe old news, but I just saw it today.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote