Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 05-22-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
glen
Edge User

incompatible library?

I finally got sick of not being able to hibernate my EE, so I decided to downgrade back to Dingo.

Everything went fine, was able to re-register with no problems.

Before downgrading, I made a backup of my library and moved it to my SD card. After downgrading and re-registering, I went to restore my library. However, I keep getting a message saying my backup is incompatible.

I even tried moving this to internal storage, but to no avail.

Is there anything I can do? I really need my library.

Old 05-22-2011, 09:36 PM   #2
glen
Edge User

I upgraded back to Ermine, and was able to fully restore my EE's library. However my hibernation issues came back.

Anyone know if I can just copy the files from my .edge directory onto my laptop, then move them back once I restore?

Advert
Old 05-22-2011, 10:46 PM   #3
lorenzoens
Edge User

I can tell you should be able to see every file inside the eDGe when you connect it to a computer

Old 05-22-2011, 11:04 PM   #4
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen View Post
I upgraded back to Ermine, and was able to fully restore my EE's library. However my hibernation issues came back.

Anyone know if I can just copy the files from my .edge directory onto my laptop, then move them back once I restore?
See this thread, it may help http://www.entourageedge.com/forums/...h+support+data
and here http://www.entourageedge.com/forums/...vage-my-backup