Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-27-2010, 02:48 AM   #1
jessicalynn
Zealot
jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Nook First Gen (broken), iPad, Kindle Touch SO
syncing nook and nook apps

I feel like the answer to this question should be totally obvious, but it's just not! How do I sync up my nook and my nook apps? I have a nook, nook for ipad and nook on my android phone. I discovered which button to press on the phone to make it sync but what about the ipad and the actual nook?
Thanks!
jessicalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:43 PM   #2
Themus
Zealot
Themus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook
Jessica this is the mystery. I posted on another thread my observations and initial solutions. To my complete surprise, this doesn't seem to be something other people care about addressing.

I have had rather poor results trying to sync an Ipod Touch 4g with my Nook Color. I wish it were otherwise, but no one seems to one to touch the issue. And B&N is all over the place as far as an answer.
Themus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2011, 09:53 AM   #3
kenm
Enthusiast
kenm doesn't litterkenm doesn't litterkenm doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-500, iPod Touch, Nook Color, Acer Iconia Tab A500
I've been fighting this same problem. It seems next to impossible to get my Nook color and my iPod touch to sync consistently. Sometimes it works most times it doesn't. Seems to work better if I totally shut down my Nook then try to sync the two. Very frustrating.
kenm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:33 AM   #4
Themus
Zealot
Themus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook
As I shared on a different post, I was sort of glad to hear I was not alone with this problem. I will tell you in my opinion, despite B&N clearly stating on the Nook page that it sync's with all their apps, it doesn't. And depending on who you talk to at B&N, they say the same thing.

Last Wednesday night's phone call, the tech rep. put me on hold, and came back with his supervisor said "large books don't sync."

Well I removed all my large books, and downloaded a 160 page book. Guess what, it don't sync.

If we can believe them, they say the firmware upgrade 2.2 will fix this. Just don't hold your breath yet.
Themus is offline   Reply With Quote