Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-21-2010, 03:10 PM   #46
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
Dearest, this will not restrain me to dance with you, I will just put gloves on.

I can wear your e-Bokk reader with a strap hanging from my neck if you are smaller, or up over my head if you are taller.

if it is illuminated we can dance in the night.

Dream on!
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:09 AM   #47
Viseguy
Just a kid from Bklyn
Viseguy has a spectacular aura aboutViseguy has a spectacular aura aboutViseguy has a spectacular aura aboutViseguy has a spectacular aura aboutViseguy has a spectacular aura aboutViseguy has a spectacular aura aboutViseguy has a spectacular aura aboutViseguy has a spectacular aura aboutViseguy has a spectacular aura aboutViseguy has a spectacular aura aboutViseguy has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi; Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Any other word?

Your sentence even denies what you're saying.

If you capitalize the first letter, just as you would with any other word, your sentence should have been written thus:

I have learned that only names are capitalized... And an e-book isn't a name, but an object. True, in some languages objects are capitalized (such as French and German) but English isn't one of those.
You don't read very carefully or sympathetically, do you? The OP refers to capitalizing a word when starting a sentence. Please re-read my remarks in that context. Think about it a little (before putting fingers to keyboard); then decide if your riposte makes sense.
Viseguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert