Notices

Old 05-18-2010, 07:12 AM   #1
gardefjord
Enthusiast
gardefjord began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone, iPad, Nook, Bookeen, Sony Reader
Vertical Alignment

Hello everybody!
Trying to build an epub file where each page is one image. Fine so far. Just create one html file for each page. I know that it's not optimal to create an ebook like this with epub, better do it in pdf-format. But anyway... How do I vertical and horizontally align an image in epub? Since Fixed dosen't seem to do it...
gardefjord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:44 AM   #2
gardefjord
Enthusiast
gardefjord began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone, iPad, Nook, Bookeen, Sony Reader
Ok, I kind of figured it out by myself. I made the image into an svg and set the hight and width to 100%. The image scales but if I have enough white space it looks alright. It's a bit difficult since fixed doesn't work i epub. Anyone with a better solution?
gardefjord is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2010, 09:59 PM   #3
Ankh
Guru
Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Take a look at this topic:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76441
Ankh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
image, vertical alignment