Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-03-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
kbrown3813
kbrown3813 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kbrown3813 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kbrown3813 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kbrown3813 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kbrown3813 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kbrown3813 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kbrown3813 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kbrown3813 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kbrown3813 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kbrown3813 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!kbrown3813 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle 3G
Smile Two Fools And A Cat

I have recently published Two Fools And A Cat at Amazon.com as an ebook and it will be available as a paperback in March. It's a great bargain at 99 cents. I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
You can puchase it here: http://www.amazon.com/Two-Fools-Cat-...8354158&sr=1-1

Two brave women prove that to live a real life adventure, they only need to take the first step. Giving into an urge to see the world, they take their cat and move onto a sailboat in California. After a year's preparation they set sail into the Pacific Ocean. Three months later they arrive in Florida after sailing 1500 miles down the Baja coast, across the Sea of Cortez, and driving an old pickup truck 2000 miles across Mexico and the southern United States.

When Kim, Jazzymyne and their cat leave Los Angeles, California on New Year's Day they have no idea where the wind will take them. Their second day at sea they are caught in a violent storm. They struggle back to land and upon attempting to anchor near an island off the coast of Mexico, Kim breaks her hand. Conflict looms when Jazzymyne tires of the hardships and wants to go home.

After twenty five days at sea they reach Mazatlan, Mexico and make plans to relocate in Florida. After loading all their possessions in a twenty-five year old truck, they head for Florida encountering dangerous mountain roads, military checkpoints and border patrol with their cat in the cab and a surfboard tied on top. Mixed emotions concerning this undertaking become solidified by the reality of life at sea, travel abroad and the wonders of nature. This is a true adventure without technical jargon and will delight readers of all ages.

I hope you enjoy this adventure.
Kim Brown
http://twofoolsandcat.blospot.com

Last edited by kbrown3813; 02-04-2012 at 06:16 AM. Reason: adding link for purchase
kbrown3813 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure ebook, pacific ocean, sailboat, sailing, women writers