Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-29-2010, 07:05 AM   #1
Maradona10
Maradona10 began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
prc to pdf TOC

I am trying to create a pdf file out of my Kindle ebook.

But I can't seem to get the TOC links in the pdf file I converted.

The TOC are in the prc file, but when I convert them they are not links anymore in the pdf file. They are blue underlined though. But this is also the case in the original book.

I tried several settings in Calibre but I'm stuck.
Maradona10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:04 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
PDF Output in calibre doesn't support a TOC
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote