Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-11-2024, 11:04 AM   #1
Hschwickart
Calibre Fan
Hschwickart began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Book Touch Lux 5
No access to Calibre Sever in Home Network

I'm not more able to access the calibre server from other devices in my home network (http://192.168.176.40:9090) only when I enter the link on the computer where calibre is stored, it shows the same picture like the servertest of calibre.
The opds option also does not work. Using the hostname also doesn't work.
The computer is accessible with rdp with the above mentioned address.
I recently installed calibre 7.3
Hschwickart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 12:20 PM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
It is working for me using both home network and internet I suggest checking firewall and router settings.

bernie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hschwickart View Post
I'm not more able to access the calibre server from other devices in my home network (http://192.168.176.40:9090) only when I enter the link on the computer where calibre is stored, it shows the same picture like the servertest of calibre.
The opds option also does not work. Using the hostname also doesn't work.
The computer is accessible with rdp with the above mentioned address.
I recently installed calibre 7.3
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 12:31 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
9090 is usually the Wireless device connection mode (only a few apps support).
Click the globe with 3 green blips (blue is it not running), that should indicate the correct port to use.
The other common issue is some WiFi routers block peer connections by default (not sure this is your issue as you say RDC works)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote