Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-25-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Book Armour/armor recommendations please.

I would be grateful for recommendations of 505 covers which are toughened. I'm clumsy, and want to protect my reader, especially now that the 505 has been discontinued.

Please put links to sites. UK sites preferred to avoid horrendous p&p.

BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:25 PM   #2
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
The stock cover that came with the 505 has always worked good for me. I've carried it daily in backpack or messenger bag every day for the last 7 months and have never had a problem with it. I've also dropped it a half dozen times on a hard surface with no problems whatsoever.
Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2009, 03:22 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
I picked up a flip-top 'Easy i' that's specially designed for the 505, Book Cat. Reinforced and padded black leather, closes securely with a sturdy stud. Pretty tough. Easy to hold and operate in one hand and can be free standing if, like me, you tend to read over solo meals. Looks great, feels luxurious and also smells like one of those swanky tooled leather volumes they won't let you take out of the library. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:27 AM   #4
kurtoregon
kurtoregon began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
I picked up a flip-top 'Easy i' that's specially designed for the 505, Book Cat. Reinforced and padded black leather, closes securely with a sturdy stud. Pretty tough. Easy to hold and operate in one hand and can be free standing if, like me, you tend to read over solo meals. Looks great, feels luxurious and also smells like one of those swanky tooled leather volumes they won't let you take out of the library. Cheers. Neil
Do you have a link, perchance? No luck googling "easy i". Thanks.
kurtoregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:21 PM   #5
Winkz
Winkz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
The Bookarmor works great, and you can buy it directly on Amazon.co.uk, with free shipping and no import fees.
Winkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
book cover