Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 03-14-2011, 10:35 PM   #1
FoxkehKayak
Edge User

Exporting original file from Library?

So, I have all these articles that I have annotated/highlighted/etc. and I know the option to export a pdf with all of these, but all I really want to do is send someone the original unedited file. Whenever I use the export function, there is a good bit of quality loss, and the file is saved as a picture (can no longer highlight text).

Does anyone know how to do this? I know the library is just a database, so the original file has to be somewhere, right?

Old 03-14-2011, 10:43 PM   #2
borisb
Edge User

You can use the ES File Explorer to find the file in /sdcard/.edge/.esi-content (I believe that's the path). As far as I know the annotations are stored in a separate file or in a database and the PDF you find there is the original.

Advert