Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-27-2011, 12:41 PM   #16
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Your SONY can play only MP3 format audiobooks. You can listen to WMA audiobooks on any PC directly in the Overdrive Console, as the program to read those files, Windows Media Player, is integrated into all Windows Operating Systems. Most MP3 players can also handle WMA files.

And yes, they do expire automatically at the end of the borrowing period and will no longer play.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:29 AM   #17
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Smile

Thanks Ngrant, as I suspected, and as I didn't realise they did audiobooks prior to joining, I shan't really miss them now !
But p'raps I'll try one on an mp3 player.........

Do you know if the ebooks can be read after expiry, once they've been transfered to reader ? Only I know I won't get to read the latest one before expiry date.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert