Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-04-2009, 08:48 PM   #1
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Fictionwise: Star Trek and Science Fiction eBooks on sale

I got this in my email today, from Fictionwise:

Quote:
RAISE SHIELDS - RED ALERT: HUGE SAVINGS ON STAR TREK!

Stardate 05.04.2009: Fictionwise boldly goes were no eBook store has gone before with huge rebates on all Star Trek eBooks! We've set our phasers on SAVE with a truly stunning deal that only a Romulan (or Tribble) would ignore. Beam all your favorite Star Trek characters into your iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, or other device and receive a galaxy-sized Micropay rebate when paying by credit transaction. Dammit, Jim, we're ebook retailers not miracle workers, so we can't keep this up for long, don't miss out. Live long and go here: http://www.fictionwise.com/StarTrekSeries.htm to start buying!

- All Star Trek eBooks: 60% Micropay Rebate
- New Star Trek Movie-Tie Pre-Order eBook: 100% Rebate
- All Science Fiction eBooks: Secure Titles: 30% Micropay Rebate; MultiFormat Titles:30% Off
- Buy Secure eReader and get a bonus 5% Micropay Rebate
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:02 AM   #2
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
This applies to magazine subscriptions too.

It also appears that the ePub sale is still going. However, the new multiformat books aren't showing up still.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2009, 12:06 PM   #3
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Oh God!!! It's so tempting I think it's a good time to start with the new series like S.C.E, Stargazer or New Frontier Series

BTW Thx Seabound for the heads up
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:41 PM   #4
stoogeswoman
Zealot
stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: eBookwise 1150 and Kindle 1
When I saw the title of the thread, I thought maybe they'd finally put one of those long-lost "fanzines" from the '70's - you know, the ones where Kirk and Spock are "stark" nekkid and, uh, nature takes its course.
stoogeswoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:18 PM   #5
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
Oh God!!! It's so tempting I think it's a good time to start with the new series like S.C.E, Stargazer or New Frontier Series

BTW Thx Seabound for the heads up
Ok, I've decide to go for the S.C.E Series but in Omnibus format which goes up to book #56 + the movie tie-in book which totals $110.43 with a Rebate of $71.33

Edit: Forgot to mention I had to first add money to my micropay account because a few titles where geographically restricted .

Update: If you purchase your titles with micropay you wont receive the rebate

Last edited by Gibbo; 05-05-2009 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Important Info
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2009, 04:43 PM   #6
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoogeswoman View Post
When I saw the title of the thread, I thought maybe they'd finally put one of those long-lost "fanzines" from the '70's - you know, the ones where Kirk and Spock are "stark" nekkid and, uh, nature takes its course.
Printing costs have killed production on those. They're now archived at various websites.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:58 PM   #7
stoogeswoman
Zealot
stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.stoogeswoman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: eBookwise 1150 and Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Printing costs have killed production on those. They're now archived at various websites.
I'm sure, but I still have fond memories of the poorly mimeographed copies that used to make the rounds at my small southwest Missouri college.
stoogeswoman is offline   Reply With Quote