Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-26-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
SilverRain
SilverRain began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
New Member in Washington State

Hello, everyone! This looks like a wonderful forum for e-book discussion. I am a Kindle owner, and have just begun to foray off of Amazon and into other sources of books. Goodness knows, I have enough books on my K right now to keep me reading until at least Labor Day, but I can't seem to stop. More! I want more! I have always been an avid reader, I'm sure like many of you, and a device that holds a library and that I can carry in my hand is too fantastic. Right now I'm looking forward to checking out some of your posts on this board.
SilverRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:14 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi SilverRain and welcome to the Forum. If you have trouble buying more books than you then you are among friends here.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert