Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-15-2016, 01:54 AM   #1
Dead Touch
Dead Touch began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905B

Hello everyone. I am new to all computer related things but I finally found this site because of a problem I am having with Kobo touch reader. I lost the small internal SD card and can no longer use it.
I wanted to give it to an elderly friend of mine who has the onset of macular eye problems.
I noticed that some members also had SD card problems which were resolved by other members.
what I need is the info required to make a new SD card for a Kobo Touch model N905B

I would greatly appreciate any ones help. in advance
Dead Touch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 01:59 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.

For instructions to restore the image to a new micro SD card, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. It is for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools needed are the same.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert