Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-22-2014, 01:13 AM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free (nook/Kindle/iTunes/DRM-free) What's it Like to be Married To Me [Xtian Advice]

What's It Like to Be Married to Me?: And Other Dangerous Questions by Linda Dillow is a relationship self-help guide aiming towards more realistic partnership expectations, free courtesy of Christian publisher David C. Cook.

This is a repeat from early last year.

Currently free @ B&N (typically drops after a day or two in the UK as well), Amazon UK (slated to drop in the main store after midnight Pacific Time), Kobo (not available to Canadians), iTunes & Google Play (both available to Canadians), and also ChristianBook (DRM-Free ePub available to selected countries) & BookShout (available for online reading & app download), and possibly several other stores linked in the publisher's catalogue page.

Description
What's It Like to Be Married to Me? is about knowing the difference between having a desire for a better marriage and setting the goal of a better marriage—as readers look in the mirror to see how they can change.

Bestselling author Linda Dillow understands that most women want more from their marriage, but don't know how to get it. In What's It Like to Be Married to Me?, Dillow challenges readers to ask the riskiest questions: What is it like to be married to me? What is it like to make love with me? Why do I want to stay mad at you?

Extremely intimate and honest, What's It Like to Be Married to Me? is not a book about marriage at all. It is a book about how to live out marriage, day-by-day and year-by-year, and watch who you become as a wife impact the intimacy in your marriage!
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 06:37 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
My goodness! Honesty?! Fidelity?!

Take out the garbage?!

Sounds like a story out of hell !

Oh, wait a minute. I didn't read the fine print: This is a novel!

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert