Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-27-2015, 12:18 AM   #1
enthdegree
enthdegree began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Does the Boyue T62+ have a fast refresh mode?

On my old Nook Simple Touch I remember a hack where if you would scroll or pinch to zoom in a PDF on an android app, it would switch to a black/white 'fast refresh' mode where you could drag around and it would update at maybe 15fps.

If I install, say, ebookdroid on a Boyue T62 plus (the one with the carta screen), will it do this fast refresh?

Thanks!
enthdegree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 04:37 PM   #2
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by enthdegree View Post
On my old Nook Simple Touch I remember a hack where if you would scroll or pinch to zoom in a PDF on an android app, it would switch to a black/white 'fast refresh' mode where you could drag around and it would update at maybe 15fps.

If I install, say, ebookdroid on a Boyue T62 plus (the one with the carta screen), will it do this fast refresh?

Thanks!
I answered you in the thread where you posted the same exact question.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2015, 05:13 PM   #3
enthdegree
enthdegree began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I answered you in the thread where you posted the same exact question.
Thanks! I posted this before I found the relevant thread. (Here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...10#post3140710)

For posterity, you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady
It switches automatically to fast refresh. I don't have ebookdroid installed, but I can scroll on other apps like Calibre Companion and InoReader. As long as I don't lift my finger up I can read as I scroll.
enthdegree is offline   Reply With Quote