Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-19-2013, 04:28 PM   #11761
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
And here. Chilly, wet, overcast ...

Altogether, a good afternoon to sit down and write that dark, hopeless, dystopian novel we all have inside. Even if we didn't have one inside on Friday, when it was sunny and warm.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 05:36 PM   #11762
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Major storm approaching us now!

I feel that I'm currently living "that dark, hopeless, dystopian novel" - please send it off to a publisher before it hurts me!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:34 AM   #11763
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
.... and did I mention the humidity levels? .....
The humidity level is the only nice thing about living on Mercury.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 05-21-2013 at 09:39 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:19 AM   #11764
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Have I mentioned lately that it is still raining here?
Old 05-21-2013, 03:41 PM   #11765
poohbear_nc
Now what?

... and storming again? ....
Old 05-21-2013, 04:06 PM   #11766
cromag
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It is HOT and HUMID today.

We had about ten days of spring this year. And, unfortunately, they didn't come all in a row.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:03 PM   #11767
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Ten days? Wow!

We had around 3 days .... sigh ...
Old 05-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #11768
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
... and storming again? ....
When I finally got around to continuing Chrystal's haircut today, the rain came and I had to stop. Not that I expected to finish in only two sessions. It's hard cutting a dog's hair when they won't stand up so you can get to everything that needs cutting.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:36 AM   #11769
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
We had about ten days of spring this year. And, unfortunately, they didn't come all in a row.
Less than ten days here. It seems we're in our second November (since January, of course). According to the weather forecast, the low temp and the rain are here until the end of May
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #11770
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
When I finally got around to continuing Chrystal's haircut today, the rain came and I had to stop. Not that I expected to finish in only two sessions. It's hard cutting a dog's hair when they won't stand up so you can get to everything that needs cutting.
Peering into my groomer's room once, I see that she has rigging, so that there is a halter going under the head, so that the head stays up, and also under the tail to keep that end up. I should work that up one of these days.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:02 PM   #11771
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Peering into my groomer's room once, I see that she has rigging, so that there is a halter going under the head, so that the head stays up, and also under the tail to keep that end up. I should work that up one of these days.
That's not at all a bad idea. Perhaps I could construct a hair cutting station in the yard.

I didn't finish this week, either. Maybe if I cut what I can get to once a week, by summer's end she'll have a complete summer cut.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:32 AM   #11772
cromag

Hot today, and warm (and ~H~U~M~I~D~ overnight). It'll probably be this way for another five months.

I wonder if October is going to try to kill me again this year.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:38 AM   #11773
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

I don't need no stinkin' October. ~H~U~M~I~D~ kills me.

(Apologies to the grammar police.)
Old 05-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #11774
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It's a perfectly normal late May day. 20C, sunny with a few clouds. Brilliant weather these last two weeks.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:36 PM   #11775
poohbear_nc
Now what?

.... more rain ....

Tags
clouds and lightning and, hugo and lefty