Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-09-2010, 01:29 PM   #16
GinoXB
Connoisseur
GinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura aboutGinoXB has a spectacular aura about

Device: Aluratek Libre
Well at least forgetting your name is subtle and can be over looked. When you start leaving the house with your underwear on the outside of your pants ... then we have a problem.

Not that I'm speaking from experience!
GinoXB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:30 PM   #17
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
I sometimes leave the house without underwear, or pants?
what's happening to me?
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2010, 07:32 PM   #18
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoXB View Post
Well at least forgetting your name is subtle and can be over looked. When you start leaving the house with your underwear on the outside of your pants ... then we have a problem.

Hi GinoXB, nice comment. You see you know that I am commenting on your post, because I quoted the post that I want to comment upon. Than as a form of courtesy I also use your name, but that is not useful or required.
Now, do repost your comment so we all know who you are adressing and not you alone.

ciao ciao

PS or just edit you original post, that's the neat way to do it, but is a little more complex.
To quote, click on the blue thing at the bottom right of the post you want to quote. it is written "Quote"

Last edited by beppe; 09-09-2010 at 07:34 PM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:38 PM   #19
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
I sometimes leave the house without underwear, or pants?
what's happening to me?
dear, what a beautiful thing, why are you crying? here let me cuddle you. you are so nice with all those scaly spires. why should you wear anything so crass as underwear.?
Let them cover themselves. let's go and have good time, maybe some nice kid will follow us and we'll have a party.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #20
beppe
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoXB View Post

you see you made her cry. such a nice snake. A powerful chief by the way, Look for high noon here

Last edited by beppe; 09-09-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Advert
Old 09-09-2010, 07:47 PM   #21
durkinrobinson
Lovechild
durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Forget online, this happens to me every day in real life. Like clockwork, right around 7pm each evening, I sit down for the first time all day, zone out for about five minutes and forget my very name. Then my kids bang on the door and say, "Mom, will you get out of there? I gotta pee. Don't forget to flush!"

And then we're back.
durkinrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:50 PM   #22
distant.star
I would prefer not to.
distant.star began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Apparently this happens a lot in the real world.

I hear a lot of people vehemently ask, "Do you have any idea who I am?"
distant.star is offline   Reply With Quote