Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-06-2010, 03:17 PM   #1
nicolasqueen
Full Fledged Newbie
nicolasqueen began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis; Likebook Mars
Question About 2.5 Update

So far it seems that those with the update are either DX or K2i users. Is that correct?

Has anyone with a K2 received an update? Dying here waiting to try out the new features!
nicolasqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:45 PM   #2
TuxGirl
Groupie
TuxGirl can grip it by the huskTuxGirl can grip it by the huskTuxGirl can grip it by the huskTuxGirl can grip it by the huskTuxGirl can grip it by the huskTuxGirl can grip it by the huskTuxGirl can grip it by the huskTuxGirl can grip it by the huskTuxGirl can grip it by the huskTuxGirl can grip it by the huskTuxGirl can grip it by the husk

Device: kindle
on the amazon forum, some k2 owners have reported receiving the update.
TuxGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #3
JohnnyTToxic
Connoisseur
JohnnyTToxic will become famous soon enoughJohnnyTToxic will become famous soon enoughJohnnyTToxic will become famous soon enoughJohnnyTToxic will become famous soon enoughJohnnyTToxic will become famous soon enoughJohnnyTToxic will become famous soon enough

Device: Amazon Kindle 2 International
I saw a couple people saying they received the update for DXi as well.
JohnnyTToxic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 04:32 PM   #4
nicolasqueen
Full Fledged Newbie
nicolasqueen began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis; Likebook Mars
I just realized I have an International Kindle 2; Amazon exchanged my old one due to a battery issue and now I have this one. Is their a downloadable K2i bin?
nicolasqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 04:37 PM   #5
JohnnyTToxic
Connoisseur
JohnnyTToxic will become famous soon enoughJohnnyTToxic will become famous soon enoughJohnnyTToxic will become famous soon enoughJohnnyTToxic will become famous soon enoughJohnnyTToxic will become famous soon enoughJohnnyTToxic will become famous soon enough

Device: Amazon Kindle 2 International
Not yet
JohnnyTToxic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #6
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
I have just started a thread on Amazon saying I wont be buying any more books til I get the upgrade. Will probably get flamed but I think this is the only way Amazon might feel our pain!
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote