Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 08-05-2006, 12:03 PM   #1
daruking
Enthusiast
daruking began at the beginning.

Smile Zip support?

I should receive my Iliad next week--can't wait!

Has anyone else used uBook on a PocketPC with a VGA screen? For me, that's been my best e-book reading experience! What I really like is uBook's ability to read Zip files. I can Zip up all the books that I might have for a given author in .Txt format and then I'm able to drill down to all the files in a Given Zip file and load them up for reading. uBook also has real flexible options for displaying text with different fonts and margins.
daruking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 03:10 PM   #2
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
uBook is my ereader of choice as well.. Combined with a Axim X50v, it is great! I do choose html moreso than text, as it preserves formatting better, but otherwise that is exactly what I do.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2006, 03:13 PM   #3
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
uBook is my favourite reader too. I use it on my Stylistic tablet pc and my Cybook. It never causes me any problems -- unlike mobipocket which seems to hate me!

It can be confusing to find your way around uBook at first but once you get used to it you realise how versatile and stable the programme is.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote