Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-25-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
KinCleaner Beta Release

KinCleaner - A Tool to Quickly Cleanup Kindle Notices

Open source Windows freeware, to automate deletion of Kindle notices, is now available in beta release. I've tested with one never-rooted K3 3G, with my 32 bit Vista development PC, and with one Windows XP PC, but I'm not sure how it will work on related platforms. If anyone wants to try it, especially on another kind of Kindle or PC platform, I'll appreciate your feedback. I'm posting here first, rather than in the non-Developer's area of the board, to hopefully learn a bit more before recommending KinCleaner to less technical Kindle owners.

Downloads, and more about KinCleaner, including proof that I didn't go to design school, can be found on this web page:

https://sites.google.com/site/kincleaner/

Steve Eisenberg
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote