Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-15-2011, 02:13 PM   #1
Tidewater757
Tidewater757 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
My Book on How to Get Fun $20/Hour Jobs

Hi there! This is my first ebook that I am publishing alone (the other was co-authored). Anyway, hope you enjoy and if you read it, find some of these great jobs!

Here is the product description:

"Phillip Hines makes $15 - $25 an hour by having fun--going to the beach, concerts, festivals, and professional sporting events.

He's been paid to go to a Dave Matthews Band concert, the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX), and a University of Texas football game. He's been paid to go to many more similar events over the past few years.

Many people are willing to pay lots of money to go to these types of events, so how does Hines get people to pay him to go have fun at these exciting events?

It's a question he's been getting a lot over the past few years. And now he's ready to answer that question, by sharing his secrets to finding, getting, and keeping good-paying jobs that let you have fun.

In How I Make $20/Hour Going to the Beach, Concerts, Festivals, and Professional Sporting Events and How You Can Too, Hines gives you an insider's guide to the event marketing industry. He draws upon his experience in the event-marketing industry to lay out step-by-step instructions that you can follow to land your own fun, good-paying job."

http://www.amazon.com/Concerts-Festi...0752525&sr=1-1
Tidewater757 is offline   Reply With Quote