Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-20-2018, 10:05 AM   #1
xoanohn
Connoisseur
xoanohn doesn't litterxoanohn doesn't litter

Device: Aura One, Aura, H2O, ipad pro 12.9 (2015 and 2017), PRS-T1, PRS-505
android highlighting app that can sync folders with dropbox?

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for an android light-weight app that works well with Boox note that can sync folders with dropbox. Something like pdfexpert on IOS.

I want something that will be a snap to sync to dropbox after highlighting and that doesn't have all the animations for use with an e-ink screen.

Do you have any suggestions?
xoanohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 11:49 AM   #2
eater
Enthusiast
eater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it iseater knows what time it is

Device: linux desktop
I think Xodo is good for this (although I haven't tried it).
eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-21-2018, 01:47 PM   #3
xoanohn
Connoisseur
xoanohn doesn't litterxoanohn doesn't litter

Device: Aura One, Aura, H2O, ipad pro 12.9 (2015 and 2017), PRS-T1, PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by eater View Post
I think Xodo is good for this (although I haven't tried it).
Thanks! I hope it doesn't go freemium.
xoanohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 05:34 PM   #4
victorgama
victorgama began at the beginning.

Device: KA1, Note 10.3
Hi,

As I like too much the "side note" functionality of the default pdf reader app (i can storage both highlights and hand annotations in the same pdf file), I'm using an app called "dropsync" that able me sync my note's local storage folder with my dropbox account. This way I can use the default reader app, save my highlights, and the local storage where i saved the file is auto synced with my dropbox account (you also can choose manual sync to save battery). I've downloaded the app from playstore and it's working very well It's free but some functions only can be enabled purchasing the premium app. The publisher have app with the same functionality for another cloud services too.

Cheers,
victorgama is offline   Reply With Quote