Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 10-15-2018, 01:59 AM   #16
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why would we want a Reader that doesn't understand indents?
In that case you had better return your Kobo. After all, why would anyone want an ereader that puts big gaps between paragraphs:

And it also doesn't indents!
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 11:49 PM   #17
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Aura H2O, Aura HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Air, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
And it also doesn't indents!
On a more serious note, perhaps Jon was unaware that German language books generally do not use paragraph indents. Blame Jan Tschichold.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 01:37 AM   #18
beedaddy
Connoisseur
beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
On a more serious note, perhaps Jon was unaware that German language books generally do not use paragraph indents. Blame Jan Tschichold.
Well, nearly all of my (German) books (ebooks and print) use indents. I just took some samples and couldn't find one without indents.
beedaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 01:25 PM   #19
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Aura H2O, Aura HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Air, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by beedaddy View Post
Well, nearly all of my (German) books (ebooks and print) use indents. I just took some samples and couldn't find one without indents.
Hmmm.... I just checked my collection of German language ebooks -- all 8 of them -- 1 had indents, the other 7 don't.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote