Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-17-2010, 01:48 AM   #1
kekk
kekk began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader Daily Edition
epub from digital editions

Hello, I have trouble transferring epub to boox from digital editions, will a firmware upgrade take care of that or am i missing something!?
kekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 07:13 AM   #2
AlfonsVH
Addict
AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook Neo
Could you elaborate on the nature of the problems you're having?
AlfonsVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2010, 06:21 AM   #3
kekk

From Digital Editions I try to transfer epub books to my Onyx boox. I only get error messages saying that I cannot transfer this way. Is there anything with DE or my computer I must do before I can transfer? When my boox is connected to my pc, i get 'boox' as one of the catalogues in DE.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:10 PM   #4
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
can you screen capture the actual wording of the error message?
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 03:01 PM   #5
kekk

this is what it says:

1 file(s) unable to be copied:

Error: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
No permission to copy document here
Advert
Old 11-26-2010, 06:27 AM   #6
VexMD
VexMD began at the beginning.

Device: OnyxBoox 60S
kekk
Can you transfer another format file (PDF) from Digital Editions to BOOX ?
Can you transfer any file from Windows Explorer to BOOX ?
VexMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:32 AM   #7
solole
solole began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox
I'm having the same issues as kekk and this is beginning to become annoying. The problems is related to DRM-protected items which are legally bought, PDF's and other documents without DRM is working well.

Here's the error message I get when trying to open DRM-documents on my Boox:
"cannot open the document.
E_ADEPT_NO_VALID_LICENSE
file:///media/flash/Akademika/html5.pdf
urn:uuid:910df53f-5359-4fb6-9b09-bdc879056b4c"

I have searched for error fixes but nothing seems to work
http://forums.adobe.com/message/2927783?tstart=0
solole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:32 AM   #8
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Jim Lester is the man to talk to if you are having issues like the above. If he cant get you squared away no one can. You can contact him through mobile read as he is a member. PM him.

It is an Adobe DE problem. Have you tried to de-authorise the Boox and then re-authorize it?
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:34 AM   #9
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Earlier this year there was a problem like this with one firmware version. If you don't have a recent version (1.4 or the brand new 1.5) a firmware upgrade might help.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:21 AM   #10
kekk

Thank you for all good advices, problem solved; I downloaded the latest firmware, started ADE, deauthorized boox (ctrl, shift, E) , disconnected, connected, then authorized, and then i could read epub and other files on my boox.