Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 04-09-2013, 09:39 PM   #1
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Spell Check dialog restarts at first word every time

Is there a setting to tell spell check not to jump back to the first line?

Looking through the A-Z, if I'm in the M's and [Change Selected Word To:] something, Sigil then repositions the spell check list back to the first line, e.g. an 'A' word.

Then I have to scroll down to the M's again.

Repeat,

It's be nice if Sigil would just keep the mis-spelling list where I was

Or is there a setting I missed??

Paul
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:33 AM   #2
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
I found this annoying as well and limiting to the use of the list for making multiple corrections at once.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I think the plan was to fix/ignore them in order

Personally, I like to sort the List and deal with the Higher counts first.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:52 PM   #4
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Yes, the expectation was to work through the misspellings from top down - and you could sort as needed.

Fixed for the next release - to highlight the same line if you Change a word, which should be close enough to work for most cases.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:10 PM   #5
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
@meme

Quote:
Yes, the expectation was to work through the misspellings from top down - and you could sort as needed.
I could / should sort descending by Count and work my way to the, Ignore-ing as I go if I'd thought of that

But working A-Z just seemed more natural (to me)

Quote:
Fixed for the next release - to highlight the same line if you Change a word, which should be close enough to work for most cases.
Works for me

If you Change a word AND Show All Words is not checked, will you highlight the line after since the original line is now not displayed?

Right now, if I do Change a word, and exit immediately, I do not get the prompt to Save. That would seem to be incorrect so maybe you could include that also

Paul
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-11-2013, 03:04 PM   #6
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by phossler View Post
If you Change a word AND Show All Words is not checked, will you highlight the line after since the original line is now not displayed?
Yes.

Quote:
Right now, if I do Change a word, and exit immediately, I do not get the prompt to Save. That would seem to be incorrect so maybe you could include that also
Fixed. Thanks.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote