Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-14-2014, 10:08 AM   #7816
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
It’s two gross.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Dang numbers!
« It was mentioned on CNN that the new prime number discovered recently is four times bigger then the previous record. »

Yet another gross quotation!
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 06:16 PM   #7817
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Hmmm ... it can't be exactly four times bigger ...
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 06:54 PM   #7818
PoP
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

^ precisely why it is gross by definition.
Old 06-14-2014, 07:46 PM   #7819
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
When my girlfriend said she was leaving because of my obsession with the Monkees, I thought she was joking.

And then I saw her face …
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 12:51 PM   #7820
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
When my girlfriend said she was leaving because of my obsession with the Monkees, I thought she was joking.

And then I saw her face …
I assume then you were a believer.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 06:56 PM   #7821
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I was visiting my mother one day, when she passed the candy dish full of chocolates and took one for herself.

“I thought your doctor told you to stop eating candy,” I said.

“Oh, I don’t have to listen to him anymore,” she replied.

“Why not?”

“He died.”
Old 06-16-2014, 08:36 AM   #7822
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
"Grandma, I apologize. While we were sitting here talking, I ate almost your entire dish of peanuts."

"Oh, that's alright. I can't chew up peanuts anymore. All I can do is suck the chocolate off the outside."
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:06 PM   #7823
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S
Quote:
Hear about the new restaurant called Karma?

There’s no menu—you get what you deserve.
I haven't been to Karma yet, but we did stop in at a new local joint named Anorexia.

The food wasn't bad, but the line to the bathroom was horrendous!
MJK2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 02:24 PM   #7824
PoP

A couple about to be married are killed in a traffic accident on their way to their wedding. As they stand in line before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates of Heaven, they still want to get married. When it's their turn, they ask St. Peter if they can still get married in Heaven. He gets a worried look, and tells them, "I'll get back to you," and runs inside the Gates.

He's gone for hours, eventually days, and the couple get to talking. And they realize that, well, in Heaven, being married would literally be forever, and that's a bit of a scary prospect.

Finally, St. Peter returns after a few weeks, looking haggard and exhausted. "Yes," he tells the couple, "we can marry you here in Heaven."

Then the couple asks him if it's possible... just in case, you know, to get a divorce in Heaven.

St. Peter's eyes widen in shock. "It took me all this time just to find a priest up here, now you want me to try to find a lawyer?!"
Old 06-16-2014, 03:07 PM   #7825
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I assume then you were a believer.
Now now, it's all in good clean fun.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:24 PM   #7826
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

My daughter said something to me that I didn’t think was very polite. I told her she needed to say it again in a nicer way—so she repeated it with a British accent.
Old 06-18-2014, 10:42 AM   #7827
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 w/SO
Quote:
My daughter said something to me that I didn’t think was very polite. I told her she needed to say it again in a nicer way—so she repeated it with a British accent.
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 02:54 PM   #7828
PoP

Quote:
I told my wife "Woman, without her man, is nothing." she repeated in a nicer way "Woman: without her, Man is nothing."
Old 06-18-2014, 07:43 PM   #7829
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

It’s important to have a good vocabulary. If I had known the difference between the words antidote and anecdote, one of my good friends would still be living.

—Comedian John McDowell
Old 06-19-2014, 06:02 PM   #7830
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

I’m reading a great book about antigravity—I just can’t put it down.