Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-04-2006, 04:58 AM   #31
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Smile Invite :-)

As required: I acknowledge the fact that the development of the iRex iLiad isn't finished yet, and that I know that its software is still being developed before it can be considered as fully functional as advertised. I live in the EU (Spain).

Thank you very much CommanderROR. This is great :-).

I want my Iliad too :-b
Antartica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 05:07 AM   #32
Raglandpark
Raglandpark began at the beginning.

Device: SPVE200, IPAQ 2750
Great work!

As required: I'd like to state that I acknowledge the fact that the Iliad isn't finished yet and the software will need to be updated a number of times to
make it fully functional. I live in the United Kingdom.

I'll mail you with my addresses asap.
Raglandpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2006, 05:27 AM   #33
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Go here to post when you've received your invites.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...0903#post30903

Thanks!
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 05:53 AM   #34
lylebclarke
lylebclarke began at the beginning.

Device: TBA
As required: I acknowledge the fact that the development of the iRex iLiad isn't finished yet, and that I know that its software is still being developed before it can be considered as fully functional as advertised.

I live in the EU (Denmark).
lylebclarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:33 AM   #35
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Congratulations to our European friends who have the luck to embark early on the Iliad to the Iliad...
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2006, 08:56 AM   #36
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

I just received permission from iRex to make the same offer to US citizens. Apparently the issues with american distribution are cleared up and all that is missing are the paper (they are underway).
I'll put up a new thread for US residents in a little while so they can start applying as well.
Old 07-04-2006, 11:38 AM   #37
arivero
Guru
arivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it is

Device: NCR3125, Nokia 770,...
Let me to congratulate you by your initiative. I had (as some others, I guess) asked individually for aproval, which without doubt is more problematic than a by-organisation approval.
arivero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:50 AM   #38
FGFuzaxx
Enthusiast
FGFuzaxx has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: maybe Iliad ;-)
Hi CommanderROR,

normally this is not the appropiate style of using a forum - just registering for getting an invitation - but anyway, here is the mantra:

I solemnly acknowledge the fact that the development of the iRex iLiad (awful device) isn't finished yet - and for that will never quite finish - and that I know that its software is still being developed before it can be considered as fully functional as advertised.

I live in the EU (Germany).

Greetings,
Frank
FGFuzaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:32 PM   #39
deadite66
Groupie
deadite66 began at the beginning.

Device: irex iliad, uk Kindle gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FGFuzaxx
I solemnly acknowledge the fact that the development of the iRex iLiad (awful device) isn't finished yet - and for that will never quite finish - and that I know that its software is still being developed before it can be considered as fully functional as advertised.
burn the heretic
deadite66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 03:06 PM   #40
EnochRoot
EnochRoot began at the beginning.

Talking Me too!

I acknowledge the fact that the development of the iRex iLiad isn't finished yet, and that I know that its software is still being developed before it can be considered as fully functional as advertised.
I live in Switzerland.

Good work CommanderROR!
EnochRoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 03:23 PM   #41
ali
Addict
ali doesn't litterali doesn't litter

Device: Iliad, dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnochRoot
I love your nickname! (I'm more the Lawrence Pritchard type; not cool enough for Enoch.)
ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 03:57 PM   #42
Roland
Roland began at the beginning.

Ohboyohboyohboy

I acknowledge the fact that the development of the iRex iLiad isn't finished yet, and that I know that its software is still being developed before it can be considered as fully functional as advertised.
I live in The Netherlands.

Way to go CommanderROR!
E-mail address is under way.
Roland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 04:04 AM   #43
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

I've sent all addresses out up to this point. I hope I didn't mix too many europeans among the americans (who will probably receive their invites a couple of days later). If I have, then I apologize.
As FGFuzaxx correctly stated, this is not the appropriate way to use a forum...and i'm doing this all by hand and thus can easily mix things up a bit...I hope it doesn't happen too often.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:56 AM   #44
MikeB
MikeB began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Loox 720
As required: I'd like to state that I acknowledge the fact that the Iliad isn't finished yet and the software will need to be updated a number of times to
make it fully functional. I live in the United Kingdom.

E-mail follows.
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 07:19 AM   #45
ElaHuguet
iLiad freak
ElaHuguet doesn't litterElaHuguet doesn't litterElaHuguet doesn't litter

Device: iRex iLiad
Great news! Thanks a bunch, Commander. Finally getting my birthday present (it was in March)

I live in Spain.

Email sent via private message.

Thanks again.
ElaHuguet is offline   Reply With Quote