Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-15-2018, 12:04 PM   #1
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
eReader Spring Cleaning Sale!

Hello, everyone! It's time for me to whittle down my gadget collection, so I have the following ones available. You can pay through PayPal. You can also check out my ratings on eBay (same user name there as here). All devices are in very good condition. I'm selling them as I no longer use them. Any known bugs are listed. Shipping is included in price (to USA and Canada). I can post photos if desired.

1) Onyx Boox C67ML Carta - 6 inch display, Android 4.2.2, 300 dpi, sd card slot. Includes case. If I still have the box, you'll get that as well. No known bugs. Price: $80

2) Boyue T63 - Similar specs to the C67 above. Flush display. Includes case. Known bugs: the stock Library and Storage apps are buggy. Install your own file manager app and library app and you'll be happier! Also, the upper 20% of the display is ever so slightly darker than the rest. (Common glitch with this device.) Price: $80.

3) Onyx Boox Kepler Pro - 6 inch display, 1 gb RAM, 16 gb internal storage, sd card slot. Runs Android 4.0.4. Newer and better 6 inch reader (despite the older Android version). No known bugs. Includes case. Price: $100

4) Nook Glowlight 3 - 6 in. display, nice frontlight, Android 4.4, 8 gb internal storage. No known bugs. Includes only device - but if I find the box, I'll include that as well. No case. Price: $80.

5) Dell Venue 8 Pro 5855 - Not an E-Ink device, but would make a good eReader. This is the upgraded Venue 8, with 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, stylus and the higher resolution 8 inch display. Runs Windows 10 (newest version). Known bugs: Occasionally, Windows will not "see" the sd card. Remove it and reinsert it, and all will be well. Also, I deleted the recovery partition to gain 7 gb of internal storage. I copied the recovery partition to a usb flash drive. After several Windows upgrades, I don't know if the recovery drive will still work well. I'll include it if you want it. Includes stylus, case, BT keyboard, cable and charger. Price: $200.

Please PM me with any questions or if you have any interest in any of these. Will ship USPS Priority Mail to USA & Canada within two days of receiving PayPal payment. If you're from outside the USA or Canada, I'll need to check shipping rates and get back to you.

I'm in no rush to sell. Willing to consider reasonable offers. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited by downeaster59; 05-28-2018 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Found a few more things to add to sale!
downeaster59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 08:26 PM   #2
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's been a little over a month since I offered these devices, and there doesn't seem to be any interest in them. At least, no one has contacted me about any of them. If any interest you, let me know soon. I'll probably close up shop in a week or two, and take them elsewhere. Thanks for looking.
Advert
Old 05-28-2018, 06:34 PM   #3
downeaster59
Wizard

Well, I'm closing up shop here. I may try selling some of these elsewhere - or I may hang on to one or more of them!

If someone suddenly decides that they might be interested in something, feel free to PM me with an offer.