aprendoidiomas began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paper
Where can I find the model of kindle.
In device information I see
MAC
serial number
Wifi
Firmware : Kindle 5.8.10 (3202090019)
available space : 1.121 MB Libres . I have many books inside.
aprendoidiomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:51 AM   #17
aprendoidiomas

I have an account in the kindle with a gmail account
I am not connected to facebook o twitter
I have an email to send to kinde name@kindle.com
I can go or access to the kindle store from the device.
I am a registered user.

Sorry for my expressions. I am from Canary Islands.
Advert
Old 09-11-2017, 08:20 AM   #18
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by aprendoidiomas View Post
MAC
serial number
Wifi
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kindle_serial_numbers gives the model
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:52 AM   #19
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
I have an account in the kindle with a gmail account
I am not connected to facebook o twitter
I have an email to send to kinde name@kindle.com
I can go or access to the kindle store from the device.
I am a registered user.

Sorry for my expressions. I am from Canary Islands.
Ok so you do have an Amazon account.
Facebook and Twitter don't matter.
Make sure you are logged in at Amazon when you look at the site, deskisamess gave you.
The first 6 of the serial number will tell you which device you own at the link Little.Egret gave you.
Do you sideload books or buy from Amazon?

What is your native language? Your English is good.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 02:48 PM   #20
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
You should also be able to connect the Kindle to your computer, via USB cable. On the computer, open Kindle, and folder Documents. Look for file "My Clippings". Drag a copy over to the main hard disk of your computer (so you don't edit the Kindle's copy). You can look at this file with any text editor. It should have the highlighted and annotated text. It also has a few lines and a date stamp, for each bookmark you made too.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2017, 03:08 PM   #21
aprendoidiomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Egret View Post
B0D4, 90D4 Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi (U.S., Intl.)
Old 09-12-2017, 03:10 PM   #22
aprendoidiomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Ok so you do have an Amazon account.
Facebook and Twitter don't matter.
Make sure you are logged in at Amazon when you look at the site, deskisamess gave you.
The first 6 of the serial number will tell you which device you own at the link Little.Egret gave you.
Do you sideload books or buy from Amazon?

What is your native language? Your English is good.
Spanish, thanks
Old 09-12-2017, 03:12 PM   #23
aprendoidiomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
You should also be able to connect the Kindle to your computer, via USB cable. On the computer, open Kindle, and folder Documents. Look for file "My Clippings". Drag a copy over to the main hard disk of your computer (so you don't edit the Kindle's copy). You can look at this file with any text editor. It should have the highlighted and annotated text. It also has a few lines and a date stamp, for each bookmark you made too.
I found it. is a txt file easily editable.

Appear perfectly well all the words I have been highlighting in the device. Of several books.

I need to clean some lines to obtain the words, but all are there.

Best Regards
Old 09-12-2017, 03:14 PM   #24
aprendoidiomas

I think my model don't have the synchronize version possibilities. is that so ?

Best Regards
Old 09-12-2017, 03:19 PM   #25
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
I found it. is a txt file easily editable.

Appear perfectly well all the words I have been highlighting in the device. Of several books.

I need to clean some lines to obtain the words, but all are there.

Best Regards
Good! If the "My Clippings" file has gotten too large, you can delete it from the Kindle (or from the Documents folder). Kindle will start a new one next time you bookmark or highlight.
But since it requires a specific format, I don't advise editing the Kindle's version of it. So make a copy elsewhere, and edit that copy.

I'm glad you were able to find this file!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:40 PM   #26
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Glad you found your file.
My Spanish is limited to Mexican food.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:32 AM   #27
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
MAC
serial number
Wifi
Assuming your Kindle is registered, it should be possible to have the notes emailed to your account address. Just open the book, open Notes viewer, and there should be an Export Notes option shown at the bottom. Once you connect to amazon service, it will send the notes and highlights in an email attachment.

On the Kindle, you can only do export for books you get from Amazon and not 'Personal Documents'. On Kindle app for Fire/iOS/Android, you can export from Personal Documents notes as well (it uses the tablet email client to send this, rather than Amazon services).

And read.amazon.com/notebook is another option, as others have said, as long as the book is from Amazon.

'My clippings.txt' is an option of last resort IMO - at least it is generally not as convenient as Export.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:43 AM   #28
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Running to see. Thanks

You're welcome.

If you have any questions, please PM and I'll try to help.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 04:49 PM   #29
aprendoidiomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Assuming your Kindle is registered, it should be possible to have the notes emailed to your account address. Just open the book, open Notes viewer, and there should be an Export Notes option shown at the bottom. Once you connect to amazon service, it will send the notes and highlights in an email attachment.

On the Kindle, you can only do export for books you get from Amazon and not 'Personal Documents'. On Kindle app for Fire/iOS/Android, you can export from Personal Documents notes as well (it uses the tablet email client to send this, rather than Amazon services).

And read.amazon.com/notebook is another option, as others have said, as long as the book is from Amazon.

'My clippings.txt' is an option of last resort IMO - at least it is generally not as convenient as Export.
When I am logged in my account seems empty.

Appear the message :

Would you like to take some notes?
It looks like you haven’t created any notes just yet. You can add or remove bookmarks, highlights, and notes at any location in a Kindle book and view them here.
Learn more about notes and highlights

Could you put the link of alternatives apps where i can export/import my notes ?

Best Regards
Old 09-16-2017, 03:05 AM   #30
aprendoidiomas

Until now :
Mi kindle model is :
B0D4, 90D4 Kindle PaperWhite 2 (2013) WiFi (U.S., Intl.)

I can't see the notes or highlights in my amazon kindle account.

I can't synchronize with my model with my kindle amazon account.

Can I synchronize in any other way ?

My device is second hand and the book I have is was not bought or acquired in the amazon shop.