Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-28-2008, 11:49 AM   #1
lorem101
lorem101 began at the beginning.

Device: none yet
Sony Sangria Red Reader pics!

Hi everyone!
I've been lurking these forums for a very long time and I've finally decided to buy an e-ink device when I saw the red sony reader
I've only been using it for one day and so far so good, with no back light it makes it very easy on the eyes and it's a million times better than the ipaq I was using.
Well without further adieu here are some pictures,
enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6673.JPG
Views:	559
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	16606   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6675.JPG
Views:	628
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	16607   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6677.JPG
Views:	582
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	16608   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6679.JPG
Views:	487
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	16609   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6683.jpg
Views:	508
Size:	347.5 KB
ID:	16614   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6685.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	603.6 KB
ID:	16615  
lorem101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:55 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Looks quite nice. Thanks for the photos.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2008, 03:10 PM   #3
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
I think it needs a cocal cola logo on it too :P
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:27 PM   #4
mazzeltjes
Addict
mazzeltjes doesn't littermazzeltjes doesn't litter

Device: sony 505
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I love red
mazzeltjes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:37 PM   #5
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
"A Double Quartette"? It can't be, can it? You're reading Les Miserables? How perfect! I just went to a performance of Les Miserables this afternoon.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2008, 08:46 AM   #6
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookishDreamer View Post
"A Double Quartette"? It can't be, can it? You're reading Les Miserables? How perfect! I just went to a performance of Les Miserables this afternoon.

Dreamer
Did you happen to catch it at the Fox theater? Crap that would be thread Hijacking, Nice Red Reader Love the Pics Keep up the good Work Hmmm..

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:45 PM   #7
Ggnome
Ggnome began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
A question for lorem101, or anyone that has the red reader:
Is that cover in the photos the "pink" premium leather cover from sony? Because I would like to get the red cover along with the red reader, but the pink cover on the website doesn't quite look like the one you have in the photos. Yours looks so much better than the pink one. If they are not the same, where can I get the one like yours? Or is the soft cover that comes with the reader good enough for protection?
Thanks.
Ggnome is offline   Reply With Quote