Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-27-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Thanks

I just wanted to thank all the regulars on this Fire forum who have shared so much of their knowledge. I loved my Fire from the beginning, but now that I have learned different ways to load apps and different browsers that are available, not to mention the great tip about Screen Filter , I'm even more satisfied. Thank you to everyone!
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:55 PM   #2
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I just wanted to thank all the regulars on this Fire forum who have shared so much of their knowledge. I loved my Fire from the beginning, but now that I have learned different ways to load apps and different browsers that are available, not to mention the great tip about Screen Filter , I'm even more satisfied. Thank you to everyone!
Same here. I've been messing with computers for a long time, have an iPhone, but am new to Android. I've learned a lot in a few weeks.

Thanks everyone.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2011, 01:27 PM   #3
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Me too - it's nice to have the support of a lot of folks, some of whom know some stuff, others who know different stuff. I think we're all coming together to get the most out of the Fire and it's helped me tremendously.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:48 PM   #4
timezone
Addict
timezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheese

Device: Windows Phone7, Kindle Fire
I will fourth the motion. I have been absent from MobileRead for a while. When I was thinking of buying the Kindle the first place I thought of was MobileRead. I was very quickly able to gauge the level of interest and expectations of the device which helped me make my own decision to buy the Fire. After purchasing the Fire I came back to read what others were doing with the Fire.
timezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #5
deannah
Connoisseur
deannah began at the beginning.

Device: KK, KT, KFire, KFire HD, KPaperwhite
I'm a new member today, but have been lurking for several months. Wanted to say thanks to all you regulars as well. I have learned so much and you've all been extremely helpful. A big Thank You.
deannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #6
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by timezone View Post
I will fourth the motion. I have been absent from MobileRead for a while. When I was thinking of buying the Kindle the first place I thought of was MobileRead. I was very quickly able to gauge the level of interest and expectations of the device which helped me make my own decision to buy the Fire. After purchasing the Fire I came back to read what others were doing with the Fire.
I've probably been absent longer and MobileRead was the first place I thought of as well to look into the KF when I became interested after messing with it at Best Buy.

Many thanks to those willing to spend the time to help out with mine and other inquiries with the Fire.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote