Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 10-27-2007, 09:02 PM   #1
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Cybook Gen3 Ordered

Well I took the plunge and ordered one. Supposed to ship Nov 2nd. Can't wait

Last edited by Barcey; 10-28-2007 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Sorry typo
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 10:06 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I wonder what firmware revision it will ship with.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2007, 10:48 PM   #3
iamcanadian
iamcanadian began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Ordered mine too. Can't wait to get it
iamcanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:38 AM   #4
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Hey guys...don't buy them all. I want mine to.
I just ordered

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I wonder what firmware revision it will ship with.
I don't care. Firmware can be upgraded

But I foud this on the webshop:

Quote:
General information
Bookeen software version:1.0
Upgrade procedure:via SD card (both OS and reading application can upgraded)
Language support:all languages except right-to-left ones(1)(2)

Last edited by Ortep; 10-28-2007 at 04:49 AM.
Ortep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:52 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I notice that the spec also says that bookmarks are supported, so obviously that's something that's been added in v1.0 too.

I've got order number 32807. What's yours?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2007, 05:14 AM   #6
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I've got order number 32807. What's yours?
They use a random generator, or they have the topselling product of the year

OrderID: 2428 Sun 28/10/2007 09:43 (CET)

Thet difference is 30000

Last edited by Ortep; 10-28-2007 at 05:17 AM.
Old 10-28-2007, 05:21 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I ordered mine 4 minutes after you, so that's pretty good going .
Old 10-28-2007, 05:23 AM   #8
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
I'm thinking of buying one but, I love my sony reader
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 05:28 AM   #9
Ortep
Fanatic

Quote:
I ordered mine 4 minutes after you, so that's pretty good going .
I think I will sell my MicroSoft stock and buy Bookeen. If this is true they are the fastest growing bussiness ever.
Old 10-28-2007, 05:29 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

You can never have too many readers!

The reason I'm getting one is that, as I've said before, I've now standardised on MobiPocket as my "book standard". I love my iLiad for reading at home, but the compact size and long battery life of the CyBook will make it much better for taking away from home.
Old 10-28-2007, 05:31 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortep View Post
I think I will sell my MicroSoft stock and buy Bookeen. If this is true they are the fastest growing bussiness ever.
I already had an account with them, because I've previously bought an old CyBook. I wonder if that somehow affects the order reference?
Old 10-28-2007, 05:35 AM   #12
Ortep
Fanatic

Quote:
I already had an account with them, because I've previously bought an old CyBook. I wonder if that somehow affects the order reference?

I just checked wiht someone here in The Netherlands. He ordered about one hour after me and he has number 2431. We both have the basic version. Did you buy the The Luxe?

Stop the selling order of MS !!!!!
Old 10-28-2007, 05:36 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Yes, I ordered the Deluxe package. Perhaps that's it? Anyone else ordered the deluxe package and can tell us their order ref?
Old 10-28-2007, 05:38 AM   #14
Robert1325
Enthusiast
Robert1325 began at the beginning.

Device: Paper, Cybook g3
uh oh, also ordered one ( basic+ leather case)

Bought 2GB sandisk SD for 17 euro's on ebay ( shipping from UK)
Headphones I have, Charger I have. Battery will last a while I hope

order ID 2433
Robert1325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:34 AM   #15
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Tried to register with them but Gibraltar isn't on the countries list emailed them and they replied that they're sorry and to check but in an hour
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote