Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-26-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
brefly
brefly is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle
10% Discount at the Book Depository - Sept 2011

How to redeem the offer:
You have to come via this link if you wish to use the coupon code.
Then just enter the code in the basket when you begin to checkout.

.co.uk 10% - enter PP0811 or 5% - enter BTS2011
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/bts?a_aid=code

.com 10% - enter PP10 or 5% - enter BTS2011
http://www.bookdepository.com/bts?a_aid=code

Last edited by brefly; 09-08-2011 at 08:28 PM. Reason: updated
brefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:40 AM   #2
luvhilndr
Connoisseur
luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Voyage
I came across this thread after adding a couple of books to my shopping cart at Bookdepository. I hadn't checked out yet, so I clicked on the provided link and added those same two books to my cart without being logged in. I found that both of them were now priced higher than they were previously. There was over $7 difference in price for those two books, with one being $5 more. What gives with that? I appreciate the link but in this case you might want to double check the prices before assuming that 10% off is a good deal.
luvhilndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2011, 06:41 PM   #3
icedtea
elibrary love
icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, RIP Mini
Yep, you should always double check prices between bd.com and bd.co.uk (which is what the discount brefly posted is for - the UK site).

I think you can toggle between currencies when logged in, if you don't want to look things up on two different sites.
icedtea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:16 PM   #4
brefly

yes the prices vary between the .co.uk and .com websites, you can also get a 10% discount on the .com website but it takes a bit longer as they have to email the code to you, see here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=138990
Old 07-28-2011, 11:38 AM   #5
luvhilndr
Connoisseur
luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.luvhilndr is faster than slow light.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Voyage
The referral link worked perfectly without being too much trouble. Thanks!
luvhilndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2011, 10:00 PM   #6
brefly

.co.uk 10% - enter PP0811
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/bts?a_aid=code

.com 5% - enter BTS2011
http://www.bookdepository.com/bts?a_aid=code

Last edited by brefly; 09-08-2011 at 05:19 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:21 PM   #7
brefly

Quote:
Originally Posted by brefly View Post
these are still working, you can also enter 'PP10' on the .com website for a 10% discount

Tags
bookdepository, code, coupon, discount, the book depository