Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-20-2011, 09:55 AM   #1
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Fictionwise coupon 60% off - exp 8/22 (or later)

60% off - code 081911
expires 8/22 or a few days later

I just knew it was going to be this weekend after my Heyer binge. Visa is screaming and running for cover.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:06 AM   #2
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
That's a nice deal, I hope they aren't closing down shop soon..
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2011, 10:45 AM   #3
Statch
Connoisseur
Statch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it is

Device: Kindle PW2, Samsung Galaxy 3, Kindle Fire HD
Whoohoo! I had refilled my cart and tried to use the 35% coupon but it was no longer valid. This is of course much better. Thanks for posting it!
Statch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 11:37 AM   #4
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
60% off - code 081911
expires 8/22 or a few days later

I just knew it was going to be this weekend after my Heyer binge. Visa is screaming and running for cover.

I'm almost halfway through The Grand Sophy and enjoying it so much that I'm doing my best to ignore the little devil on my left shoulder urging me to get more GH books. As if that isn't enough, you have to come here and share this coupon ... bwahahah! I'm dead

(*wanders off, muttering to self "you don't need the 10 books in your FW wishlist right now; there'll be other coupons, there'll be other coupons, say it after me, there'll be other coupons"*)
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 11:48 AM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
(*wanders off, muttering to self "you don't need the 10 books in your FW wishlist right now; there'll be other coupons, there'll be other coupons, say it after me, there'll be other coupons"*)
There probably will be other coupons. But I must admit that 60% is about the largest discount I've seen at FW.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2011, 11:50 AM   #6
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Thank you!! Waiting on this coupon, off to buy!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 11:52 AM   #7
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
There probably will be other coupons. But I must admit that 60% is about the largest discount I've seen at FW.
Oh certainly, I meant there'll be other 60% OFF coupons
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:07 PM   #8
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
This forum is a very bad influence
I ended up getting the Master of Noir Books, a Diana Palmer and 2 Jill Shalvis. I also read all the way through the May thread for inspiration, I did notice that I didn't spend as much as you all did then Something tells me I may be tempted many times again before this coupon expires
Thanks for the coupon
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:32 PM   #9
Statch
Connoisseur
Statch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it is

Device: Kindle PW2, Samsung Galaxy 3, Kindle Fire HD
I really hate to say it but the Georgette Heyer books shouldn't be passed up!

I also wanted to warn people of a problem I've been experiencing at Fictionwise. The last three weeks (including today), I've bought a book, and when I downloaded the book, it wasn't the one I purchased. The first time it happened, they gave me a credit for the amount. The 2d time I said I really wanted to get the original two books I ordered, and they're waiting to see if that's possible. I just emailed them about the 3d time.

I've been shopping at FW for years and their customer service is wonderful, so I know they'll make it good if it happens to you, but just a note to say that it's worthwhile checking to make sure that you got the exact books you bought, especially if you bought a lot of them. (I think it's happening with the Harlequins, since there have been so many of the backlist releases lately.)
Statch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:27 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Ah just what I've been waiting for! Thank You! I spent all my money yesterday on Heyer but...My generous hubby has loan me some money so I could get the rest of Camp books which I've been waiting for next 60% off on.

Spoiler:
1.53 - 1 The Cowboy and the Virgin [Secure eReader] by Barbara McMahon
1.53 - 1 The Cowboy's Seductive Proposal [Secure eReader] by Sara Orwig
2.16 - 1 Impetuous [Secure eReader] by Candace Camp
2.52 - 1 Winterset [Mad Morelands Series Book 3] [Secure eReader] by Candace Camp
2.52 - 1 Beyond Compare [Mad Morelands Series Book 2] [Secure eReader] by Candace Camp 2.80 - 1 Mesmerized [Mad Morelands Series Book 1] [Secure eReader] by Candace Camp
2.52 - 1 An Unexpected Pleasure [Mad Morelands Series Book 4] [Secure eReader] by Candace Camp
2.52 - 1 An Independent Woman [Secure eReader] by Candace Camp
2.52 - 1 A Dangerous Man [Secure eReader] by Candace Camp
-----
20.62 - Total

I've bought several Treasury HQ titles and so far so good on getting the ones I've bought.

Missed one!
2.52 - 1 The Bridal Quest [Matchmaker Series Book 2] [Secure eReader] by Candace Camp

Last edited by Blossom; 08-20-2011 at 02:50 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Whether or not there's anything we can buy is of course a different question.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:52 PM   #12
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Whether or not there's anything we can buy is of course a different question.
Maybe you should move to this side of the pond...
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:28 PM   #13
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
... and south of the border since there's little available in Canada, either.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #14
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Well, you know, I don't really need any more books right now ... but I will, someday, sooner or later ...
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:32 PM   #15
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
I just wish they would lower the price on the books on my wishlist - all Soho titles over $21.00. Otherwise, I will probably just be getting The Midwich Cuckoos after seeing if they have any good new ones on Monday.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote