Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-13-2020, 01:10 AM   #10846
binaryhermit
Grand Sorcerer
binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW4, Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
(Groan)
binaryhermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 05:15 AM   #10847
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Apparently, there are now law groups forming around the cannabis industry.

They are known as grass roots lawyers.
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 05:20 AM   #10848
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Escape from a moving transport truck?

I can't--I'm a freight.
Old 02-16-2020, 01:58 PM   #10849
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Job interview.
Interviewer: "So where did you get your education?"
Applicant: "Yale."
Int.: "Impressive. And what was your name again, sir?"
App.: "Yames Yohnson."
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 05:23 AM   #10850
drjd
The Couch Potato

Men were forced to go completely hairless, during the Ballshavik Revolution.
Old 02-18-2020, 02:12 PM   #10851
drjd
The Couch Potato

Bird Watchers Paradise – Your car's paint will never be the same.
Old 02-20-2020, 04:47 AM   #10852
drjd
The Couch Potato

How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on!
Old 02-21-2020, 06:04 AM   #10853
drjd
The Couch Potato

At the pre-birth class for couples who'd already had at least one child the instructor raised the question of how to break the news to an older child.

"Some parents tell the older child, 'We love you so much that we decided to bring another child into our family.'

"But think about that for a second. Ladies, what if your husband came home one day and said, 'Honey, I love you so much I decided to bring home another wife.'?"

One of the women spoke up right away, "Does she cook?"
Old 02-24-2020, 05:43 AM   #10854
drjd
The Couch Potato

The following is supposedly a true story. To be included, besides being true, the story is most likely strange, weird, surprising, or funny.

A little boy wrote this letter to his grandmother:

Dear Grandmother,

I'm sorry I forgot your birthday last week. It would serve me right if you forgot mine next Tuesday.

With love,
Mike
Old 02-24-2020, 06:41 AM   #10855
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Another true story.

When I was a little child, at a birthday party for my grandmother, I asked her how old she was. I was impressed when she said "eighty". To please her, I then replied "Wow, you are still young grandma, I thought you were a hundred".
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 08:19 AM   #10856
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
Another true story.

My niece was often looked after by her grandparents, my retired parents living nearby. They gardened, had cats, fixed cars, traveled, went to auctions, had friends and relatives over, read a lot, cooked, dabbled with computers and generally enjoyed retired life.

My niece was once asked what she wanted to become when she was older, and she knew exactly what she wanted to do.

She answered: "Retired."
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 08:12 PM   #10857
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
A minister, a priest and a rabbit walked into a bar. The rabbit said, “Damn you, autocorrect!”
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 03:45 AM   #10858
drjd
The Couch Potato

If I had a dollar for every time a girl didn't find me attractive they'd eventually find me attractive.
Old 02-28-2020, 05:24 AM   #10859
drjd
The Couch Potato

Overeating at a buffet is an expansive proposition.
Old 02-29-2020, 04:50 AM   #10860
drjd
The Couch Potato

A diner at a country inn is shocked to see on the menu a dish of "hickory-smoked possum jowls in syrup." He summons a waiter to complain.

The waiter looks at the menu. Then he flings it down and yells to the owner in the kitchen, "Hey, the printers forgot to translate the menu into French again!"