Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 02-14-2020, 12:55 AM   #1
PMrev
PMrev can extract oil from cheesePMrev can extract oil from cheesePMrev can extract oil from cheesePMrev can extract oil from cheesePMrev can extract oil from cheesePMrev can extract oil from cheesePMrev can extract oil from cheesePMrev can extract oil from cheese

Device: kindle
Update on Development! Reason for Slow Development

Hello CC Community,

I've been reading the forums over the last couple weeks and I've heard your frustrations and fears as the app has sat in an unstable state for the last couple months.

Let me try to shed some light on the situation and try to give you some hope on the matter. When the "Changing of the Guard" happened, they named Sam as a developer that was taking over from the previous owners. Even though Sam has experience with technology and software, CC presented unique challenges and was not his wheelhouse.

He cares about the community which is why I am here. We have made great leaps in the past week alone and I can tell you we are close. I am not promising all problems will disappear but you have a team here that will listen and actively solve these issues.

Jumping in at this point (right before a release) is like trying to untangle a big a** ball of string. Future releases will be smaller and more frequent.

Please be both optimistic and patient moving forward.

Alex
PMrev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 05:59 AM   #2
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to the release.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote