Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 04-11-2024, 01:40 PM   #1
hecq
Enthusiast
hecq began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Kobo: Can I see all books at once even if they're in subfolders?

What I'd like is something like the original Kobo software. Calibre puts the actual ebook files in subdirs (by author) but shows them all as just books in the library.

KOReader doesn't do that... So instead of seeing all the books I have on the device, I see all the authors in the file view.

Is there a config option somewhere to have something more like the OEM firmware where it would show all books on the devices regardless of the actual directory structure on storage?
hecq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 03:15 PM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
No. It is a file manager, what you see is what you get.

What you see is folders and documents within folders.

Likely, on your windows computer, you have folders for downloads, images and the desktop. There's no way to join them together in a single view. The only way to do it is to have some sort of "recent documents". We have that too, it is called "history", and it displays recent documents without caring about its placement on the filesystem.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert