Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 03-02-2008, 09:06 AM   #31
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcuith View Post
With 2.12 I get mismatch of firmware message. Will there be an update of convertlit soon?
All you need to do is edit the file Firmware_Script to contain 2.12, see iRex iLiad Firmware 2.12 released.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:55 AM   #32
Alcuith
Enthusiast
Alcuith began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color, Iliad, Cool-er
Thanks mate, I did do that which got it running. When I try to open the .lit file it converts on the Iliad, but only seems to convert one page (the cover) and the rest cannot be read.

Anybody else having this issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
All you need to do is edit the file Firmware_Script to contain 2.12, see iRex iLiad Firmware 2.12 released.
Alcuith is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2008, 09:58 AM   #33
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
OEB books are read by FBReader. Do you have either integrated FBReader 0.8.14 with ePub and Registry Support or FBReader 0.8.4 and FBReader Registry installer for 2.11 installed?

I explode LIT books to OEB on a Windows PC, then zip all the files together and rename this .oebzip. FBReader recognizes such files as OEB books and automatically opens on the .opf file. However, I don't think the iLiad registry setup includes .oebzip - I use FBReader 0.8.4's built in file and library manager.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:20 PM   #34
Alcuith
Enthusiast
Alcuith began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color, Iliad, Cool-er
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B. View Post
When you do the recovery, backup all of your document that are on the internal memory, and use the "format" option in the config.txt. It could be corruption on the internal file system. A format may solve it.
I think this may be related to the permanent reboot in other thread.
Could you post up a config.txt file that would use the format option?
I have read the ReflashfromCFHowto.pdf doc - not quite sure of the formatting by line.
Alcuith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:20 PM   #35
Eva
Eva began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad Ebook Edition
Hi,

I have an Iliad Ebook edition (Sw 2.12.1) and I'm trying to install the convertlit but it doesn't work... I've changed the Firmware_Script but I don't even receive the error message. The directory convertlit is decompressed but the Iliad does not recognize .lit files.

Any ideas? Thanks!!

Eva
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert