Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 10:59 AM   #16
redhead231
Enthusiast
redhead231 doesn't litterredhead231 doesn't litter

Device: PRS 505
I am a reader & here twice a day at least!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2010, 01:02 PM   #17
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Just a reader here. I am certain “just readers” far out number the number of writers registered here, not even considering visitors who never register. It's just that the writers (and their brothers-in-arms editors and online booksellers) , as one might very well expect, contribute disproportionately to these discussions.

Advert
Old 05-27-2010, 01:41 PM   #18
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Wish I were a writer... *SIGH* Put me down as an avid reader.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:42 PM   #19
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
If you read anything of mine... let me apologize in advance.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:20 PM   #20
Archergal5219
Semi-retired semi-hero
Archergal5219 has learned how to read e-booksArchergal5219 has learned how to read e-booksArchergal5219 has learned how to read e-booksArchergal5219 has learned how to read e-booksArchergal5219 has learned how to read e-booksArchergal5219 has learned how to read e-booksArchergal5219 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Palm Zire71, EEE PC901, Sony PRS-505
I send people over here all the time for the excellent info.

And I type as one who'd rather have my fingernails pulled out most days than write ANYTHING creative.
Advert
Old 05-27-2010, 05:54 PM   #21
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDog View Post
I'm a reader and I check in here every day or so.
I check in here every day or so too, but I can't read.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:54 PM   #22
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
I... am not an author... I am a man... er... reader!
Old 05-29-2010, 06:14 AM   #23
susanne
susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.susanne can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
I'm an author and I love readers!

So hello readers! And many thanks for reading my books.

http://www.susanne-oleary.com

Last edited by susanne; 05-29-2010 at 06:18 AM.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:55 PM   #24
glowhappy
lost my wits...
glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
I read "good"
I also like pictures

Last edited by glowhappy; 05-30-2010 at 01:19 AM.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:55 PM   #25
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
reader

I just read books.... maybe I will write them one day... maybe...

Amy
Old 05-29-2010, 10:25 PM   #26
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Thanks everybody

All of you have been an inspiration to me.

I'm going to quit my job and become a writer!

Bet I lose weight fast then!
Old 05-30-2010, 06:23 PM   #27
Razi
Zealot
Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba E740, Cassiopeia, iLiad, iPad, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
When I was a reader, I never went to forums, never had the time for them. Now I frequent this forum and manage to read only between two to four books a month (hence the low post-count/ reading output!). I wonder how people post tens of thousands of messages on this forum and think themselves 'readers'. Where do they find time to read and post on forums at the same time.

Last edited by Razi; 05-31-2010 at 02:10 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:12 AM   #28
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
long time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi View Post
When I was a reader, I never went to forums, never had the time for them. Now I frequent this forum and manage to read only between two to four books a month (hence the low post-count/ reading output!). I wonder how people post tens of thousands of messages on this forum and think themselves 'readers'. Where do they find to read and post on forums at the same time.
I would say that a number of people who have a very high number of posts probably fall into the category of people who have been long time members of the forums, ie years.

That and reading forums is still a type of reading.

Amy
Old 05-31-2010, 08:54 AM   #29
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I will normally read 2 books at the same time, sometimes 3. That's one of the great things about the PocketBook, it can keep a list of the last 10 books being read.

But I do post frequently (I think), because I like the people here.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:36 PM   #30
SameOldStory
My True Self

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastlondonboy View Post
Great to see so many readers out there. I wonder whether I can tempt you with my debut novel?
Say it's not true Easterbunny Eastlondonboy!!!

You aren’t trying to sneak one in to the "General Discussions" area!!! Not when they belong in the "Promote Your Own Book" area?

Say it's not true!!!
Closed Thread