Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-20-2015, 06:31 AM   #1
Talayero
Talayero began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars E Reader
Help removing the 200 char limit in rooted T2

Hi:

First of all I must say that I'm always using the default Sony Reader app in the device to take notes and highlights.

I had before a rooted T1 and I didn't encounter any problem to export the highlights and notes in all its length, no matter if I had highlighted a full page.

There were three different ways to export the entire highlights taken by the Reader app in T1:
-Using Yoths app: PRST1 Annotations Exporter.
-Using SQLITSpy to copy all the notes and highlights of the Books.db in thedevice.
-Importing the book into the Reader for PC and then using the option to export all notes and highlight to a RTF file.

Now, none of these three methods works with the rooted T2, and the highlights are truncated at the 200 character limit.

It seems there is no 200 char limit exporting the highlight to Evernote, but the big problem with Evernote is there's no way to upload all the notes and highlights in one go. If I annotate a 500 pages academic book, that means a lot of notes that I have taken when I was off-line. I can't upload them to Evernote one by one.

There's a Morkl modified Reader for the TS1, but I don't know if I can't use it in T2 and I don't either know if it removes the char limit.

For weeks I'm searching for a solution to this and I'm not sure if there is one.
I must find it or give up in order not to get crazy.

As I said before, I want to use the Reader app in the device and not another one (like Coolreader, Mantano, etc.)
Thank you in advance for your help.

Last edited by Talayero; 06-20-2015 at 07:03 AM.
Talayero is offline   Reply With Quote