Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-10-2019, 10:40 PM   #1
BeccaAnn
Groupie
BeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505
Question Collections Missing

I'm not sure is this belongs in Calibre or Kobo section, so I'm trying here. (Mods can move it if needed).

I just bought a Kobo Aura. I use Calibre to manage my library. I loaded my books to the Kobo using Calibre via an USB cable and had no problems. My issue it that the books don't appear under the Kobo label collections, only under books and authors. I choose my next book by the series it's in because I read a lot of fanfiction and don't necessarily remember author names.
So, how to I get my series titles from Calibre to appear on the Kobo?
BeccaAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 11:22 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
You need to configure the driver to set the collections on the Kobo device. The instructions are in https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kob...nd_Collections.

For the series info, you need to connect the device again. When you send the books, the series info cannot be sent. You need to let the device import the books and then connect to calibre again. The series info will be sent to the device at this point. There is some configuration in the driver, but, defaults are to update the series info.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert