Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-20-2010, 02:34 PM   #1
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony: PRS 950 & T1, Kobo: Aura One & Forma
w/Sony Light Cover - need carrying cover.

I've got a 505 in the Sony Light Cover and I want to put the whole thing in a nicely fitted protective case for traveling.

The only bags/pouches/covers/cases/etc. I can find are either too small or too large.

The size needed is, say, 8 - 9" long, about 7 - 8" wide, and about 1" thick.

Anybody seen anything that will work?

Thanks!
petercreasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:03 PM   #2
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Check sleeves and cases sold for netbooks. A quick look at the one that came with my ASUS EeePC 901 makes me think it would fit your specs. It's too big for my 505 with an M-Edge Executive cover, though -- an inch or so too long.

I've seen some of M-Edge's Kindle covers recommended, and also Case Logic might have something that fits. Book Armor cases fit the standard cover, but I don't think they fit the lighted one -- but maybe they do; it can't hurt to look.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert