Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 10-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
Geremia
Addict
Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Calibre
custom calibre-server webpage

How do I customize the HTML webpage for my calibre-server? Thanks
Geremia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
anoved
Enthusiast
anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, iPhone
I'm not sure how much customization is possible without rewriting the content server code, but I think you can customize some things - icons, stylesheets, possibly some templates - by overriding the appropriate resources.

See http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/cust...ates-et-cetera for an explanation. You can find the default content server resources in resources/content_server (the location of the resources folder is platform dependent). To override, you can create a "mirror" of this directory in your Calibre config folder and Calibre will use those resource files instead.

Hopefully that's a start.
anoved is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, calibre-server