Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 12-21-2012, 01:15 PM   #1
Bad Stevie
Bad Stevie began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Question Cannot move a book from my library to my device in release 0.9.11

I have a satisfied user of Calibre for quite awhile. My previous release was calibre-0.8.65. I installed the current version calibre-0.9.11. When i began the program and plugged in my Kindle to download a new read the icon representing my Kindle did NOT appear in the menue across the top.

Something new in this release that I need to do or is it an operator error?
Bad Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....etected-by-app
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert