Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-16-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
skipray
skipray began at the beginning.

Device: Augen "The Book"
display ebook format

I want to display the format of the ebook in the main Calibre window.
I can create the category, but I don't know how to have the format displayed in the column.
Any suggestions?

Thanks
skipray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:52 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipray View Post
I want to display the format of the ebook in the main Calibre window.
Read this sticky post it tells you how to do exactly that. Just scroll down the post till you see the Common composite custom columns area.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, format