Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 06-22-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
German meetup this saturday: 26 june 2010

Yes, it's time again! The next german meetup is just around the corner, this saturday the 26th of June. Pack your bags, book a flight, look up the best train connection or fill up your car and don't forget to make sure your reader is charged!

When? Saturday, 26 June starting at 6pm

Where?
Hausbrauerei Altstadthof, Nuremberg, Germany

http://www.hausbrauerei-altstadthof.de

Yeah, it's another location than last time. Hopefully the new restaurant will have some more (and bigger) beer barrels than the last one!

We look forward to a great evening with a lot of fun, interesting discussions, many devices and maybe even a presentation of another upcoming 9,7″ device! (mtravellerh, yes i noticed your "promise" in the german discussion )

If you want to join us then just leave a little note in this thread. Surprise guests are always welcome.

Last edited by netseeker; 06-22-2010 at 08:16 PM.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:26 AM   #2
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Why are these meetups so far away! Nurnberg is even further away than Paris... Nobody lives around Bremen?
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2010, 08:34 AM   #3
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
I have absolutely no way to be there this weekend But I wish you a great meeting, the Brauerei is fantastic!
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:36 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
sadly, i can't come either, but i am sure you will have a great time ! please tell us all about it and take lots of photos !

netseeker, i love your meetup logo / slogan !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:09 AM   #5
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Why are these meetups so far away! Nurnberg is even further away than Paris... Nobody lives around Bremen?
Well, who knows where the next meetup will take place, i'm sure some of the german members are indeed living around Bremen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
I have absolutely no way to be there this weekend
That's really too bad, LCF. But next time we won't accept your apology again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
sadly, i can't come either, but i am sure you will have a great time ! please tell us all about it and take lots of photos !
I see! First we will have to visit your next paris meetup until your majesty will bother making the weary journey to germany... And yes, we will take photos. Promise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
netseeker, i love your meetup logo / slogan !
Thank you. ravenne didn't help me - i swear!
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2010, 09:12 AM   #6
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Why are these meetups so far away! ...

You're not the only one feeling that way .

Guess we will have to come up with something in the north ourselves ... (like Hamburg ...)
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:14 PM   #7
Marc_liest
Early Adopter
Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: einige
Live Journal from Nuremberg: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88447
Marc_liest is offline   Reply With Quote